Bluehost is one of the best web hosting companies and the proof of its awesome services is that the company was established in 1996 and is still providing great service to its customers. I am one of the happy customers of Bluehost hosting and that’s the reason that I am writing this Bluehost review.
So if you are thinking of buying a new hosting account for your websites and blogs, then you should read my Bluehost review before you buy any host. You can check the Wikipedia page of Bluehost to see about its complete history!
Bluehost has a solid history of over 17 years in providing high quality premium web hosting services to their customers and they have always valued them. That’s the reason that many people consider them to be the best shared hosting providers.
So in this Bluehost review, I am going to tell you about all the Bluehost hosting features that you will get with the purchase and that might help you in deciding if it is the right choice for you or not.
History of Bluehost – Is It Reliable?
Bluehost might be the only web hosting company that is in the market for this long duration – over 15 years and still it is going strong acquiring new customers every month.
If we go with the figures provided by Bluehost itself, then it is acquiring over 20,000 new customers every month and is already hosting millions of domains on its servers. They provide lightning fast servers to their customers so that their sites don’t experience any downtime.
I haven’t faced any downtime till now and even if you face downtime, that might be due to the maintenance of the servers. This is normal as they are only trying to improve their servers so that their customers get the best user experience.
Bluehost Review – How It is Different From Others?
There are some reasons that makes Bluehost stand out of the crowd and still provide awesome services to their customers. Here are some points that make it completely different from other web hosting providers.
- They own their own infrastructures – the data centers, servers, power backups and everything so you can always expect the best service.
- Bluehost is the recommended WordPress hosting and is recommended by WordPress.org since 2005. (Check it Out)
- They are experienced and focused and they are in the market since 1996, at first they were providing only shared hosting accounts, but recently they started offering VPS as well as Dedicated hosting.
- Probably the only web hosting company that gives you Account Demo before you actually decide to purchase it.
- Offers Money Back Guarantee so that you can get a refund on your purchase if you are not happy with their services. Read their Terms and Conditions properly.
- You get a free domain name with a standard purchase.
Bluehost Review – Do They Offer a Discount?
Unfortunately the answer to this is a big NO!
Bluehost doesn’t offer any discount coupons or codes to their customers to make a purchase at a lower price. However you can get a better deal if you buy the hosting plan for the longest duration. The longer the plan, the less price you have to pay per month.
Bluehost Review – Plans and Pricing
The best thing about Bluehost hosting is that you don’t have to compare the different hosting plans to find out which one suits you the best.
Bluehost offers only one account and that is the shared hosting account. WIth this shared hosting account you can get the following features:
- Unlimited Space
- Unlimited Domain Hosting
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Free Site Builder with Templates
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- A Free Domain name
- Unlimited Sub-domains
- $100 Google Advertising Credits
- And much More.
They were offering only shared hosting accounts till now but recently they have shifted their focus to offer more diversity to their customers. You can now buy VPS servers and Dedicated hosting as well from Bluehost.
So What Are You Thinking Now?
If you still aren’t convinced to buy Bluehost hosting even after reading the complete Bluehost Review, I don’t know what can convince you. I have made my choice and got my sites on Bluehost servers and now it’s your turn to get an account with them and start your online journey with a bang.